Updated January 2024
All payments are non-refundable and non-transferable.
New Student Special: 3 classes for $30, expires 30 days from date of purchase
This pass cannot be shared.
5 Class Pass: $90 ($18 / class), expires 6 months from date of purchase
10 Class Pass: $170 ($17 / class), expires 6 months from date of purchase
One Month Pass: $180 (up to 1 class/day), expires 30 days from date of purchase
Sliding scale class passes are available for students in financial need.
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Available in any amount, print or email delivery. Purchase a gift card at this link. For email delivery, look carefully for a small box you must click beside the phrase “Send recipient the gift card via email.”
Please note that there are no refunds, returns, extensions or transfers for class passes, workshops or retail purchases. As small business owners we appreciate your understanding of our policy.
- Advanced registration required.
- Please create a Mindbody account and sign a waiver BEFORE you come to the studio.
- Bring your own mat. The studio will provide all other props.
- On weekends, the outside door will be unlocked 15 minutes prior to class.
* You must have a Yoga Shala Mindbody account before attending a class – create a Yoga Shala Mindbody account here.
* Reserve a spot in a class at least 30 minutes ahead of time.
* 20-30 minutes prior to class, you will receive an email with a link to the class.
* If you signed up but didn’t get the email, check your spam! If you still don’t see it, email us at email@example.com
To Reserve a Spot, Sign Into Your Yoga Shala Mindbody Account
* If you have been to Yoga Shala, you already have a Mindbody account! Please DO NOT create a duplicate account.
* To sign in, click on this link: Yoga Shala Mindbody Page
* You need a discreet login for Yoga Shala on Mindbody. You can’t use a Mindbody account from a different studio.
Set Up for the Class
* Assemble your props and pick a space to practice. At minimum, have a mat, block and strap available. Bring other props too if you have them! You can also use household items such as thick books for a block, or a belt for a strap.
* Set up your device or computer. It should be 6-8′ away from your mat so we can see your entire pose.
* Ideally your mat should be horizontal with the long edge running right to left. (If you can’t arrange this don’t worry.)
* It’s helpful if your device is up on a chair or coffee table so you can see us more easily.
* Please set up square to the camera rather than at an angle.
* We can’t see you if the lighting is too low or if you are silhouetted against a window.
* If you have a question, raise your hand so the teacher can see you and unmute you.
* IMPORTANT: This is a different format than an in-person class. We will not be able to see and help individuals in the same way. We ask you to take care of yourselves! If something is not appropriate for you, please opt out of the pose.
Types of Classes
Do you have a severe injury or medical issue which may require therapeutic yoga? Before you sign up for classes, please fill out this brief form so we can help you determine the best way to start yoga.
These challenging mixed level classes offer options for established beginners through advanced students. Please attend Gentle Classes if you need a slower pace, or have limitations or chronic pain.
Gentle classes are appropriate for students who require a slower-paced, more methodical class or who need special assistance. Classes cover a range of both active and restorative poses. * See below for more information.
Restorative classes offer a calming and refreshing sequence focused on quieting the mind and body. Includes inversions (or appropriate alternatives). Please attend Gentle Classes if you need a slower pace, or have limitations or chronic pain.
Attend Gentle Classes if:
- You need or want a slower-paced class
- You have some physical limitations but have basic freedom of movement in your joints
- You have some minor aches and pains but nothing serious
- You have had a injury or surgery in the past, but are through with physical therapy and have resumed most regular activities
- Your doctor has cleared you for yoga
You may need therapeutic yoga if you have any of the following situations:
- You are in severe pain, or have a serious medical condition
- You recently had a serious injury or surgery
If you’d like to inquire about therapeutic yoga, please click here
Please do not wear perfume, cologne, essential oils, or other scents – they can be disturbing to other students and are very difficult to remove from our props.
Your First Visit– On your first visit, plan to arrive 15 minutes before class.
Props: We provide all props except yoga mats. Please bring your own mat.
Adjustments – It is up to you whether to receive adjustments or not. If there is something teachers should know about adjusting you, or if you do not want adjustments, please let us know. You can always ask to speak to a teacher in private.
Injuries, Health Conditions, and Special Circumstances – Before class begins, let the instructor know about anything that might affect your practice, including minor injuries, health conditions, joint replacements, or pregnancy.
If You Are Late – Please don’t leave – just come in quietly and join us.